Dr. Majid Fotuhi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Majid Fotuhi?

Highly recommended

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Very pleasant visit with Dr. Fotuhi and his staff. I love how he actually follow the patient to make sure they are on the recovery path.

Don't Make An Appt. With this Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, even if he were the only physician left on the face of the earth. After being highly recommended by a friend of mine, I saw this physician 2 or 3 times; the last appt. was especially disappointing and could have been accomplished over the telephone. Most likely I needed to come into the office so that the insurance company could be charged their maximum allotment, $600.00 for a 15 minute non-productive consultation. In it, he was rude, insulting, nasty, and I felt he was strongly intimating that I was not really experiencing the symptoms I had for many months. After a short discussion, at which time he asked me what I wanted him to do, all of which suggestions were nixed, he escorted me out of his office to the departing door. While there, he neither afforded me a handshake of good will or a wish for success. He basically said good-bye, good riddance; don't bother coming back, and summarily booted me out of the door. I have a complicated medical problem which has stymied other physicians, and complex symptoms which change. He basically gave up on me and did so in a not very professional manner. At my first appointment he seemed enthusiastic and challenged with the complexity of my situation. After 2 more office visits his demeanor had totally changed. I see that he is not on the 2012 Top Physicians List and probably never will be with the kind of attitude he exhibited to me. A person needs to think twice and then some before making an appointment with this physician.

Dr Fotuhi really made a difference in the quality of my life

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I was very fortunate to be Dr Fotuhi's patient at the point where I almost lost the hope that I'll find relief for my excruciating migraines. He helped me recover and not only gave my life back: he leaded me to a better life and part of it was encouraging me to start practice taiji.

Awesome doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Fotuhi. Excellent doctor and extremely knowledgeable.

The man with all the answers

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Fotuhi isn't a man of many words, but he sure does have all of the answers. He made me feel normal within the first 3 minutes of meeting him and had diagnosed my problem that quickly after having gone 4 months running from dr. to dr. to dr. God bless this man!

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Dr. Fotuhi is a very personable and kind person. Everything about the office setting is very professional. The office staff is very helpful and appointments are kept very close to their appointment time. I am very grateful for his excellent care.

Will Not Return

Posted on December 1st, 2010

I was very unimpressed with this doctor. He jumped to a snap judgment about my diagnosis without doing any testing or any examination. He took the most cursory history. He was more interested in promoting his book about migraines which I've read and is facile at best. His diagnosis of me was seriously inaccurate. He made multiple incorrect assumptions not backed up by any facts or evidence which he could have had if he took the time. His warm personality is nice but ultimately I think he is practicing in a dangerous way and that he is sliding by without doing any real work or without the academic curiosity or diagnostic acumen required of him.

A gifted doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

I took my Mother who has been diagnosed with dementia to see Dr. Fotuhi after I read his book The Memory Cure. His staff was beyond helpful to begin with. When we saw him I was so impressed with the way he spoke with my mother. He could see there was a problem and said so but he focused on her strengths and was so complimentary of her and so respectful that she left in a great mood despite the confirmation of her short term memory problems. He made my mother feel valued, positively acknowledged and he recommended tasks that made us both feel positive going forward. No miracles, just one great doctor.

Most complete and extensive history to diagnose the problem!

Posted on November 14th, 2008