Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Major E Blair Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 11
I did my due diligence and did not find any negative comments about this doctor. He did a total knee replacement last June. This was after artthoscopic surgery for torn miniscus that he did same year in April. He said that surgery exposed more of arthritis and suggested total knee replacement would probably help. I have complained whole year that my kner still hurts and the knee feels warm to touch. When I went in for 10 month checkup, I saw Dr. Johnson. Dr. Johnson thinks I have infection in knee and also thinks there might be slippage of the implant. He has ordered blood work & bone scan and I'll get results in one week. I don't know if my problem is attribitable to anything Dr Blair did or didn't do. But I know in 10 months Dr. Blair never seemed concerned that I still had pain and knee was warmer to touch than other knee.He would remind me it takes a full year to get over a knee replacement. I have been so dissatisfied with this,knee replacement I would never do my other knee. If what Dr Johnson is thinking is correct I'll need surgery re-done. I would NOT recommend Dr. Major Blair from my experience.
dr major blair is evil man and so was his staff like doctor. he messed up my feet both feet are deformed due to what he did i met another doctor later on who told me major blair was not medically qualified to do surgery he did on my feet his staff were laughing when i was crying because he deformed my feet this man showed no emotion at all after messing my feet hie should not be practicing
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2010, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Major E Blair Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Major E Blair Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, TX.