Dr. Major E Blair Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Major E Blair Jr?

I would NOT use him again!

I did my due diligence and did not find any negative comments about this doctor. He did a total knee replacement last June. This was after artthoscopic surgery for torn miniscus that he did same year in April. He said that surgery exposed more of arthritis and suggested total knee replacement would probably help. I have complained whole year that my kner still hurts and the knee feels warm to touch. When I went in for 10 month checkup, I saw Dr. Johnson. Dr. Johnson thinks I have infection in knee and also thinks there might be slippage of the implant. He has ordered blood work & bone scan and I'll get results in one week. I don't know if my problem is attribitable to anything Dr Blair did or didn't do. But I know in 10 months Dr. Blair never seemed concerned that I still had pain and knee was warmer to touch than other knee.He would remind me it takes a full year to get over a knee replacement. I have been so dissatisfied with this,knee replacement I would never do my other knee. If what Dr Johnson is thinking is correct I'll need surgery re-done. I would NOT recommend Dr. Major Blair from my experience.

avoid this evil man

dr major blair is evil man and so was his staff like doctor. he messed up my feet both feet are deformed due to what he did i met another doctor later on who told me major blair was not medically qualified to do surgery he did on my feet his staff were laughing when i was crying because he deformed my feet this man showed no emotion at all after messing my feet hie should not be practicing

He's pretty good!

He took care of me, my husband and my 2 boys. He made us all feel comfortable with his skill and knowledge. We like him alot!

Awsome Surgeon

Dr. Major E Blair Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, TX.