Dr. Jody M Shanbour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jody M Shanbour?

Dr. Shanbour takes more time with me, addressing my concerns, etc. than any physician I have had previously. She has all the qualities I deem important in a physician. I am very happy with all aspects of the care provided me and highly recommend her to all my friends.

Dr. Shanbour listens well and is very caring and professional

She's still young but very earnest. Makrina (her preference) struggles with my participation in my own care due, I'm sure,due to the dichotemy of her training and my knowledge of my own symptoms. I see the potential for her to be very good as she gains confidence in herself.

COPD