Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mala Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 8
I have been seeing dr Singh for about a year. She is a very caring doctor. She is always there for me and my family, answering all my medical questions. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about her job. She cares! She never rushes me out and she recalls " you" as a patient like if you were the only one making you feel good. I would recommend.
Never have I met a dr so rude and unhelpful as her. I came with a very personal problem and her response was just get over it. After being so rude that I ended up in tears she left and came back. I left with out any dr advice or tests for my problem. She is by far the worst dr and I would NEVER recommend her!!! She doesn't even deserve one star
This is the worst doctor i've ever seen!! Run the other way. No wonder she was the only doctor in the whole practice that had availabilities. I've never been treated so horribly in my life. I was referred by a surgeon to get a clearance for a surgery by a PCP, but I didn't have a PCP so decided to sign up with the first available doctor, which unfortunately for me was her. She would not listen to my symptoms, she shouted my personal private health information down the hall as she frequently left the room in frustration over my asking questions about my health. She brought a supervisor in after she screamed at me "Listen I've had a long day, your the last patient of the day, and I really don't have time for this", when I asked questions about clearing me for the surgery- the reason that I was there today paying for her time. She refused to answer my questions, and screamed, again walking out of the room "i guess she can't understand my english, I guess my english isnt good enough for her" which I can only assume was racist and ignorant comment about my ethnicity- especially considering she never answered any of my questions for me to "not understand." This woman should not be practicing medicine and should not be working with patients who are in need of medical treatment.
16 Years Experience
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mala Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.