Dr. Mala A Thenappan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mala A Thenappan?

Hernia pro

Dr. Thenappan was extremely kind and took excellent care of me. She answered all of my questions and took plenty of time with me. I highly recommend her.

Extremely satisfied

I have had Dr. Thenappan perform 4 surgeries on me. I would not even think of seeing another surgeon. She is very concerned and very compassionate. Spends as much time as needed to explain the procedure and spends time with follow up. She was always willing to answer any questions. My primary MD recommended her initially and I respect any recommendations for MDs that my primary makes. Dr. Thenappan's hospital visits were never rushed. You feel that she really is concerned about you as a person, not just another patient. I'm sorry that some others did not have the same experience with her.

This is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. She is a very talented doctor. She took care of my husband a few months ago and did a laparoscopic colon surgery and he did very well. She spends as much time as needed to make you feel comfortable and to answer all the questions we had. We would love to clone her to make more doctors like her. Thanks for everything Dr. Thenappan!!

You can't find a more caring and compassionate surgeon. She spends as much time as needed with patients and really takes time to know you as a person.

Non Compassionate

I had presented to Dr. Thenappan with a hernia. I brought with me on my first visit, the letter from the Wheaton business office that had granted a discount of 100% due to extreme financial hardship. The office staff were very rude when they read it and brought out the Dr. I was asked in front of the other patients in the waiting room why I had this letter. They were very snippy and said there might be charges from the Dr. I was humiliated in front of all the people. The surgery was scheduled and went fine. At my post surgery check up, I waited as the Dr. was running 20 minutes behind schedule. When she did get to me, she asked how I was feeling, snipped a quarter inch of a stitch that had popped out and spent 20 minutes talking about a wedding she attended with her brother the previous weekend. I was then billed $350 for that appointment. The snipping of the stitch has been coded as a "surgical procedure". Had I known this was the extent of the check up, I would have skipped it. Several months later, the business office checked with me and recommended that I resubmit the discounted services letter to the Dr for consideration. After 3 months of waiting for a response, the Dr. has rejected any discount, despite the recommendation of her employer. There are many surgeons out there. I would highly recommend finding a compassionate surgeon who understands that not everyone is able to bill $350 for one minutes work of work.

Dr. Mala A Thenappan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.