- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malak K Isaac MD
Dr. Malak K Isaac, MD is a doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA, with other offices in Hampton, VA and Sterling, VA( and 3 other locations). They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Malak K Isaac has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Malak K Isaac has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Malak K Isaac has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Malak K Isaac Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
More about Dr. Malak K Isaac
Dr. Isaac graduated from the University of Cairo in 1998. Dr. Isaac works in Sterling, VA and 4 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Isaac is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital.