Dr. Malak Zacca Shammas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malak Zacca Shammas?

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

The reason why I booked this appointment was to get a lump check which required blood work. After waiting over an hour in the waiting room, I was left in a room for 45 minutes waiting for someone to come in and draw my blood, a person who I came to find out had already gone home for the day...therefore what I came in for in the first place wasn't even addressed. The office assistant, Loreanna, told me after I came out of the room wondering why no one had come in to draw my blood that the lady had gone home and that I would have to come back. I never did go back into this office because I was so annoyed with being forgotten about in that room when the person I was waiting for had already gone home. Month later I received another bill for this visit that I had already paid after I left the office. I paid in cash and was unable to find a receipt months after the fact...all I can say is DO NOT PAY IN CASH. Better to pay electronically so you can tract the transaction. Overall I was very disappointed with my experience in this office. I would not recommend this office to a friend. I know this was my first and only visit to this office, so I would not qualify myself as an expert on this office's abilities. However, I can say that this office made a horrible first impression on me.

Dr. Malak Shammas is the best!

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Dr. Malak Shammas is by far the best doctor that I have ever gone to see. When I arrived I was greeted by her receptionist who was eager to answer any questions that I had. I barely had to wait 5 minutes to see Dr. Shammas, and in a city of "hour long waits" that was refreshing. Not only was Dr. Shammas informed and professional, but her bedside manner is unsurpassed. She has such a calming tone and demeanor that you feel like you can tell her anything. She cares, helps, and listens. I cannot recommend her enough. If you are looking for a doctor who is truly the best, then look no further.

Great Internist

Posted on July 25th, 2008

She actually spends time with me and listens.

Posted on July 13th, 2017