Dr. Malaka Jackson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Malaka Jackson?

the worst office staff ever

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor!!! I trust her with my life!

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Dr. Jackson has been my Doctor since I was 16 years old (now 21), when she found two small tumors on my thyroid gland. I had been in out of around 5-10 different doctors offices trying to find a diagnosis. Throughout my treatment she would call me once or twice a week around 6-7 in the evening, showing me she truly cared. She always spent a very long time with me while at the office, checking up on every little detail. Dr. Jackson is a very caring and compassionate Doctor who truly cares about her patients as well as very intelligent. I would recommend Dr. Jackson 110%!!!!!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2016