- 23 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- 1 comment
- 13 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malay Agrawal MD
Dr. Malay Agrawal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilson, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. He has 23 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Malay Agrawal has 2 locations
2605 Forest Hills Road SW Suite D
Wilson, NC 27893
Book Online Now
Dr. Malay Agrawal has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 1 of 1
Thankful for my Doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Malay Agrawal - Posted on March 25th, 2014
Very good & outstanding Doctor for me for approx: 9 years. He has compassion for people & has help save my life during a blood clot in 2004. He gives me good advice to help prolong my life. May God continue to bless & pray for our good doctors. Dr. Agrawal has been a hero in my life. I want to say thank you & God bless you.
23 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Malay Agrawal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Malay Agrawal's office for more information.
2605 Forest Hills Road SW Suite D Wilson, NC : (252) 243-7161
10208 Cerny St. Suite 106 Raleigh, NC : (984) 215-4540
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Malay Agrawal, MD in Wilson, NC, in this video.
Dr. Malay Agrawal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilson, NC.