2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Malaz M Almsaddi?

find another doctor

can't reach anyone in the office by phone. phone calls are received by a voice mail system that just keeps sending you to other voice mails. if lucky enough to find one that records and can leave a message it is not returned. last visit was 1 hour wait in the waiting room and then another hour in the patient room for him to come in. i commented on the overbooking and he told me if I didn't like it could just leave.

Save yoursel from all the frustration from this Dr

I left several messages for this dr to return my calls. I wasn’t sure what office to go to. I have been strung along for over three months I need a referral to receive neuro biofeedback done, for over three months I’ve been told they are working on it. I have found that it’s better to just drive there and stand there taping my nails while the receptionist, both of them playing on their cell phones. I called them while I was standing there heard the phone ringing and it just went eventually to their voicemail... I have notified my insurance company of the lack of care, empathy and professionalism.... not to mention way over charging the insurance company... I would not recommend this dr at all. He over books, he is only in his offices a few hours a day... Save your self time, energy and frustration, find a different Dr.

Patient of Dr. Almsaddi-Looking for another

I have been very disappointed in this doctor. I took his un-professional words and his staffs' words to my manager. The words were on separate pages and were not matching in belief. I legally could not drive, I live an hour away from work, so therefore, I could not drive to work for 6 months after a seizure. I had a TBI, with a brain surgery, 2 years before the seizure and ADHD. This doctor did not listen to a word that was said to him. I had no respect for him as my doctor from the day he told me my meds were not making me tired because.......He never listened to me......He joked with his student in the patient room with me and my fiance in it. He was very un-professional. He needs to learn to be able to give his patients respect and bedside manner.

It doesn't matter if you call ahead or schedule an appointment

No sense of urgency by the staff and very rude. Would rather play on their cell phones than assist a member waiting. I was there 15 minutes early and still waited 25 minutes before I could get what I needed. I will be looking for another Dr. in the future. There is an overweight girl in his staff, if I had a candy bar I’m sure she would have moved faster! DON’T MAKE THIS MISTAKE THAT I DID!

I meant dr almsaddi n the hospital and foind him to b very nice and informative. Went to see him at his office n troy amd was not that happy. Went to his Bloomfield office and he couldnt find my mri results but once he did he referred me to somebody else which was awesome. Lastly their referral system sucks and they do not return calls timely nor answer theor phones timely. It took me three days to contact them and had to reschedule my mri twice because they couldnt get it together.

Worst doctor ever

worst i've been to

I came 15 minutes early to get the paper work done. put in a room 20 minutes after scheduled time. 45 minutes later with no communication I came out to ask if he was even there and was told he was just leaving. At least 20 minutes away! I walked out.

Love him

I love this doctor. When he moved his practice from st. Clair Michigan to Bloomfield Michigan. I was so disappointed!! When I eventually moved myself I was so grateful that I lived closer to his puractice and that I get to see him again.

Money hungry doctor

Set me up for 3 tests after first visit all to be done in his office. Found out it was to check for seizures and I've never had a seizure in my life.

Avoid

Never met such a doctor. Doesn't listen, no questions answered, hands you a script and is in and out in a few minutes.

excellent dr

for all neuro needs Dr Almassadi is fabulous physician. he is a

Dr. Malaz M Almsaddi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.