Dr. Malcolm Bilimoria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Bilimoria?

You have got decades

Posted on November 10th, 2017

While other doctors gave up on me, And told me to enjoy what little time I had left, Dr Bilimoria said ," You've got decades,". Well six years later I feel great and am eternally grateful to this wonderful Dr, whose great skill is exceeded only by hind nests and humility.

Get his OPINION, He'll save your live!

Posted on September 19th, 2017

The best surgeon around. Innovates new ways to do surgeries to ensure the safety and recovery of his patients. He took the Whipple surgery down from 8 hours to 3! Recovery down from 2 weeks in hospital down to less than a week. Normally in rehab months, I was in for a couple days! No gross nose tubes, innovated new ways around that to. We were not recommend to go to Bilimoria we found him ourselves after finding a tumor on my pancreas. While in rehab, I heard many other inoperable success stories!

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

An amazing doctor and person.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Excellent Doctor good positive attitude.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

A very remarkable surgeon and man. My wife would not be with me today if we had not gone to him for her cancer surgery. THANK GOD FOR DR. BILIMORIA.

Dr Balimoria saved my life

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Dr Balimoria saved my life. I had stage 4 liver cancer which had spread to my stomach. He removed part of my stomach and did a liver resection. I am 55 years old and have been 1 year clean.

Doesn't disclose all the risks involved

Posted on October 18th, 2015

Acts like he's a God in OR but doesn't tell you everything. He gives false hope before knowing all the facts. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I came a month away from pancreatic cancer and visited a great site for consultation. They said to just enjoy the time I had left. Thank goodness my family doctor had given me Dr. Bilimoria's name as well. He said that he could take care of me That was 4 years ago and I am healthy. This man is a great combination of humility and greatness. He really cares for you from beginning to end. I cannot recommend him highly enough

Stage 3-4 metastasized Liver Cancer

Posted on July 20th, 2015

This Doctor is brilliant - he saved my life - the staff was just as kind as he is - He gets 10 stars from me :)

Hepatic surgery

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Above exceptional Dr and supportive staff. Positive, intelegent, trusting and caring group.

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Dr Billamoria is the most skilled, compassionate doctor we have ever met. He gave us more time with our dad/grandpa. He was kind, never rushed us out. Answered all our questions with care. He does what he does because he truly cares about people. The kindess doctor I have ever met. His staff is just as kind and compassionate. I hope and pray that he can continue what he is doing to help save people with pancreatic cancer. Someday, I believe he will be the one to find a cure for this terrible cancer.

patient & family

Posted on December 22nd, 2009

Dr. Bilimoria is a real LIFE SAVER. My 88 year old mother had cancer & he came to the rescue. She has recovered completely & is better than ever. The Dr. has a wonderful team working along side him & they are just as capable. I can't say enough for the entire staff of Dr. Bilimoria's.