Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malcolm Foster
Dr. Malcolm Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Richey, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and North Bay Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Malcolm Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. M . Foster was my Primary for over 20 years , he was responsible for saving my life after over 20 Drs did not diagnose me or even try . If he is in practice again I will want him for my Dr. I am tired of P A s being put in the place of Drs who are too lazy or just too darn busy with too many cares loads.
I am fairly new to Florida,I moved down here from up north and had to seek another Family Dr here.It took me a while to find the DR i felt comfortable and relaxed with,and Dr Foster is the first Dr that took the shortes time to feel relaxed with without seeing and hearing them profile you. And u people nkow what im talkin about when Drs try to profile you!. I dident even find a Doc up north as quick to feel that way with. And he really nkows what he is talkin about when it comes to asking him a medical question, he has answered all mine. He is an Excelent Dr! I wouldent trade him for 10 Ohio Dr,s.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
North Bay Hospital
36 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10130 US Highway 19, Port Richey, FL
Dr. Malcolm Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Richey, FL.