Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Malcolm C Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Lung Cancer
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
Showing 4 of 4
Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Robinson for his care! I suffered an incident which led to symptoms requiring immediate open heart surgery to repair a congenital bicuspid aortic valve. I was not only in a state of shock and unprepared for this, but I am also a surgical ICU nurse that knows full well about what I could anticipate happening to me, as well as having the knowledge of the potential complications I could face. (Ignorance really is bliss....) Dr. Robinson spent time explaining the surgical options and included me i the plan. He demonstrated not only superior clinical skill, but also true compassion for me as a patient. In my 34 years of nursing, I do not think I have ever encountered a physician like Dr. Robinson. I feel very fortunate that my heart was held in his special hands. Thank you Dr. Robinson!!
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Malcolm C Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Vincents Medical Center, 2800 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Malcolm C Robinson in this video.
Dr. Malcolm C Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.