Dr. E Field Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. E Field?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Field explained all treatments and answered all my questions. He was patient and understanding and I would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Great Doctor Very Good Man

Posted on December 8th, 2015

He is a sweet and very caring gentleman

Posted on April 29th, 2015

After enduring spinal surgery, years of treatments and medications, I was referred to Dr. Fields for a second opinion due to the continuation of my chronic back pain. But much to my surprise Dr. Fields was incredibly rude, judge mental, and presumptuous. He suspected me of lying about my pain, so I proceeded to show him the 4" scar on my spine and my 3" thick medical file, in which he laughed and called me a young punk. I was so upset and distraught to hear this from a professional, especially when I suffer and its documented by my family doctor. I wouldn't waste your precious time with this man.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

he is the best there is ..

Dr. Field Is My Hero

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I found Dr. Field to be a extraordinarily gifted surgeon and he is responsible for taking away the pain, that I lived with for seven years. I was so thankful for him then in 2004 and I truly believe he is a True Hero! Thank you Dr. Field for all your years of service to people such as myself. I hope you have a long and healthy retirement. You're the Best!

Dr Field saved my husbands life

Posted on February 24th, 2014

My husband had a severe hemorrhagic stroke that our hometown ER told me they would fly him to Saginaw to see if they could help him but it was bad and the CT looked terribly abnormal. We arrived at St Mary's hospital and were spoken to with hope as this is how they will treat it. He was at St Mary's for 56 days and Dr Field came in EVERY morning even Christmas, Thanksgiving, News Year, never missing a day! He saved my husbands life and has many dedicated nurses that work in the NICU that think highly of him that work closely reporting that Dr Field is always a call away. I would recommend him and have recommended him to others!

Nurse

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Field is an amazing Surgeon and he saved my life. I was diagnosed with a very large Meningioma in my brain that required a Craniotomy. The surgery was performed by Dr. Field and all is well. He has always been available to answer any questions that I have had over the years, and explain things to me in regard to brain tumors. He is a brilliant, kind man and I am so grateful to him.

Posted on October 25th, 2017