Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Malcolm H Ginnis
Malcolm H Ginnis is a Doctor primarily located in Deerfield Beach, FL. They speak English.
1500 E Hillsboro Blvd
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
Lost a parent under his care.
Self-verified patient of Malcolm H Ginnis - Posted on May 18th, 2012
Dr. Ginnis was one of my parent's primary physician. My parent complained of weakness, shortness of breath, and fatigue. Dr. Ginnis said my parent's heart was fine. A few days later, my parent got a massive heart attack, and passed away the next day. When I tried to talk to Dr. Ginnis about what happened, but he gave me the cold shoulder. At the hospital, where he signed the death certificate, he practically walked away from me while I was very politely trying to talk to him. I could not believe how uncaring and rude he was. I inquired about suing Dr. Ginnis for malpractice, but these things are very difficult to prove in an elderly person, and no law firm was very interested in this case. I am not so rich that I had the ability to pursue it. But it is a permanent scar about what happened. For legal reasons, I am not blatantly accusing Dr. Ginnis of malpractice. That would have to be proven in court. What I am stating as fact is that he was unbelievably rude, cold hearted, and unsympathetic to the child of a parent who under his care who had just died.
Self-verified patient of Malcolm H Ginnis - Posted on November 21st, 2010
Self-verified patient of Malcolm H Ginnis - Posted on March 26th, 2008
I have found Dr. Ginnis to be out of touch with the medical needs of people under 65 years old. For instance, he put me on 4 rounds of antibiotics for a UTI even though the cultures came back negative each time. I had to push for an accurate diagnosis by questioning his. I have come to find out that the bladder problems were symptoms of MS. He blew that one.
Malcolm H Ginnis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Malcolm H Ginnis's office for more information.
1500 E Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Locations & Directions1500 E Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL
Malcolm H Ginnis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Deerfield Beach, FL.