Dr. Malcolm Hayward Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Hayward?

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. A pompous and horrible person with no human regard or respect for the patient. He must have ice water in his veins! Appalling!

Alive and well

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. Hayward correctly diagnosed me with CLL 6 and 1/2 years ago. Statistically, and I researched this myself, I should have been dead by now at least two times over. It was Dr. Hayward's expertise, along with all of the knowledgeable staff at Highlands Oncology Clinic and Washington Regional Medical center (not to mention my G.P.), that God used to keep around. And not just "around" but around and doing well. I've spoken to a lot of people, medical professionals and patients, and I've never heard anything but good about Dr. Hayward. Having been his patient for all these years I can well understand why so many have such good things to say about him. I'm alive and well. I don't know how to write a better review than that.

Posted on February 17th, 2017