3.1

Highly Dissatisfied

Just bought the extended warantee on life

My mother was rushed to the hospital where Dr. Kirk gave her a pace maker. She had a total heart block, a heart rate of 38 with blood pressure off the charts. Prior to the procedure he described what he planned to do in detailed. She has no bruising. He is precise and has an excellent team. My mother is an energetic 98 who takes no meds.

Dr Malcolm Kirk, "Top Notch"

Excellent Doctor. Well known in his field. Extremely concerned for his patients. I know, I'm one of them. His level of expertise on cardiac procedures and events is top notch. He is dedicated to his profession, a true gentleman, and a very humble human being. After a heart procedure with him he was going on vacation. He called in the middle of it to let me know I wasn't alone and to call him if there was a problem. What Doctor does that nowadays? He's as genuine as they come.

The Doctor is a Gentleman

I would highly recommend Doctor Kirk. He always takes the time to talk with me. He even reads and responds to e-mail which I find to be exceptional. Unfortunately, my cardiologist waited far too long to refer me to Dr. Kirk. But soon after the initial consultation, he developed a plan that resulted in a reduction and finally the elimination of my atrial fribulation (AF).

Dr. Malcolm M Kirk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cranston, RI.