Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malcolm C Lochiel
Dr. Malcolm C Lochiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brenham, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lochiel is affiliated with Scott & White Hospital-Brenham and United Regional Health Care System-11th Street. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Malcolm C Lochiel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Malcolm C Lochiel has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Malcolm C Lochiel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Malcolm C Lochiel - Posted on May 5th, 2009
Dr. Lochiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS DEPARTMENT OF AGING AND DISABILITY SERVICES, 4001 Highway 36 S, Brenham, TX
Dr. Malcolm C Lochiel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brenham, TX.