Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Malcolm G Munro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
This Doctor, after examination and full access to all my medical records, made a determination about my health that ended up being completely wrong. This endangered my health. He was very full of himself, talking about his extensive knowledge... but the questions he asked showed that his knowledge regarding this health topic were completely out of date. He basically told me that everything I thought was going on was in my head, and recommending PT as opposed to surgery, as I was asking for. He was wrong.
This doctor saved me from a completely unnecessary surgery about 6 years ago. He is clearly a very intelligent, logical man, who takes the time to go over your treatment plan with you thoroughly. While his opinions may differ from other Kaiser docs I have seen, his views are incredibly well researched, and likely right. While other doctors just go with status quo hormones and recommendations, he clearly questions things and researches the data before prescribing treatment. He gave me as much time as I needed to answer the various questions I had. Refreshing to visit with such a great doctor!
Dr. Munro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Malcolm G Munro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 4900 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Malcolm G Munro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.