Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Malcolm B Oliver has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
One of the easiest doctors I've found to talk to to resolve health issues I've had. Never has looked off and stared into space with a puzzled look, like Nurses and Doctors I've had to deal with at the Veteran Clinic in Mt. Vernon, MO. Malcolm has always had and answer for me! Yes, I would recommend his Care and knowledge!
I saw Dr. Oliver in Republic Mo. I was in pain for years and begged for help. I could not get any pain medicine at all yet a lot of older people did. Maybe because I was a Mercy employee he wouldn't help . I went to another doctor who ordered MRI and he immediately gave me pain meds because he saw the problem. Dr Oliver never ordered tests of any kind. Not even when I started having excruciating abdominal pain. He just kept saying it was acid reflux. I took a n ambulance ride to mercy where it was discovered I had gall stones which would have been no big deal except this doctor kep t giving me the run around until my liver enzymes were high. I had to be hospitalized for days before my gall bladder could be removed . I could have only been off work a few days but was off six weeks. Do not go to this man. He was fired here I'm Republic . Literally escorted out of the building. Of course by that time I had long since found another doctor. I would not trust him treating any fame of mine.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Oliver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Dr. Malcolm B Oliver accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDade County Family Medical Center, 105 N Grand St Ste 2, Greenfield, MO
Dr. Malcolm B Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenfield, MO.