Dr. Malcolm B Oliver Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm B Oliver?

Care and Knowledge!

One of the easiest doctors I've found to talk to to resolve health issues I've had. Never has looked off and stared into space with a puzzled look, like Nurses and Doctors I've had to deal with at the Veteran Clinic in Mt. Vernon, MO. Malcolm has always had and answer for me! Yes, I would recommend his Care and knowledge!

former patient

I saw Dr. Oliver in Republic Mo. I was in pain for years and begged for help. I could not get any pain medicine at all yet a lot of older people did. Maybe because I was a Mercy employee he wouldn't help . I went to another doctor who ordered MRI and he immediately gave me pain meds because he saw the problem. Dr Oliver never ordered tests of any kind. Not even when I started having excruciating abdominal pain. He just kept saying it was acid reflux. I took a n ambulance ride to mercy where it was discovered I had gall stones which would have been no big deal except this doctor kep t giving me the run around until my liver enzymes were high. I had to be hospitalized for days before my gall bladder could be removed . I could have only been off work a few days but was off six weeks. Do not go to this man. He was fired here I'm Republic . Literally escorted out of the building. Of course by that time I had long since found another doctor. I would not trust him treating any fame of mine.