Dr. Malcolm S Sanders Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm S Sanders?

He was the first doctor that knew what was wrong with me.

I spoke with Dr. Sanders when I had an appointment to see him at the Sanford Surgical Tower to have injections in my back. I had taken time to speak with him, and I explained to him the muscle spasms that I was having and how it was affecting my body. He was the first doctor that knew what I was talking about. He knew exactly where the pain was. When he had given me the injections it was the first time I had been pain free in over a year. He is a top notch doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes