Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek
Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek has the following 6 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
My first visit was great, doctor is very caring, professional and has great diagnosis. She took time to speak to my baby and asked alot of questions which made me feel very comfortable and would definitely recommend her for anyone. Ive since been seeing this dr and im more than pleased with the outcome. My child is finally not screaming when walkng into a dr office. office staff os very professional, attentive and welcoming.
I highly recommend Dr. Paterek. My family has been using her practice for my 3 children since my oldest child was born 15 years ago. She is very knowledgeable and competent. Sometimes she can be abrupt but that is because she cares so much for the children. She has a great heart and loves kids.I am very happy with this doctor, she is one of the best
I have gone to Dr. Paterek with my 3 kids for 14 years. She is a wonderful doctor with great heart and loves kids. Dr. Paterek always listens carefully and takes seriously any concerns i may have about my children. I trust her recommendations when caring for my children. Nurse is also great and professional and friendly. I recommend her always, she is one of the best.
My three year old was recently sick over new years. The staff made sure to squeze him in for an apt before the holiday, the doctor stayed late to see him. He ended up having a viral infection - a really weird one. She said this virus has been going around recently and said to just have fluids, rest and tylenol. So he got better after a few days and at daycare the next week they had a sign posted about this exact virus going around. She really knows her stuff and is always willing to go out of her way to help, especially when your child is sick.
Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInfant & Childrens Clinic, 901 Biesterfield Rd Ste 200, Elk Grove Village, IL
Dr. Malgorzata M Paterek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.