Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo has the following 7 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
One of the best doctor's I have ever gone to. I can't say enough good things about her. I would recommend Dr. Sobilo to anyone with cancer. I was scared to death and she put my mind at ease. She will take all the time in the world with you and will answer any question you may have honestly. She is truly an angel.
I have been seeing Dr. Sobilo for almost 2 years for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma, B-Cell Type. Initially, a mass was found near my left kidney via an MRI after complaining to my primary care physician about back pain. A CT Scan was performed. I also received a bone narrow biopsy. Another biopsy was performed by a surgeon to take a sample of the mass. My wife and I then consulted with Dr. Sobilo to discuss my course of action. She was very thorough and explained every detail and answered every question and concern we had, She encouraged me to get a second opinion, although I felt comfortable enough not to have one after being presented all of the test results. My chemo treatments was R-CHOP. These treatments were performed with the utmost care by a very caring team of nurse's. Dr. Sobilo would check on me while I was receiving treatment even though I was not scheduled to see her, treatment only. Her staff is very concerned and thorough and helped me with any insurance and paperwork issues I had. I always received appointment reminders phone calls and would mail me any paperwork I needed. I would recommend Dr. Sobilo to anyone who is dealing with cancer. I could not have asked for a sweeter doctor. She and her team take will take good care of you.
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLake Orion Rochester Oncology, 720 N Lapeer Rd Ste 102, Lake Orion, MI
Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Orion, MI.