Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo?

Mary B.

Posted on August 18th, 2013

One of the best doctor's I have ever gone to. I can't say enough good things about her. I would recommend Dr. Sobilo to anyone with cancer. I was scared to death and she put my mind at ease. She will take all the time in the world with you and will answer any question you may have honestly. She is truly an angel.

I'm Glad I Choose Dr. Sobilo

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Sobilo for almost 2 years for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma, B-Cell Type. Initially, a mass was found near my left kidney via an MRI after complaining to my primary care physician about back pain. A CT Scan was performed. I also received a bone narrow biopsy. Another biopsy was performed by a surgeon to take a sample of the mass. My wife and I then consulted with Dr. Sobilo to discuss my course of action. She was very thorough and explained every detail and answered every question and concern we had, She encouraged me to get a second opinion, although I felt comfortable enough not to have one after being presented all of the test results. My chemo treatments was R-CHOP. These treatments were performed with the utmost care by a very caring team of nurse's. Dr. Sobilo would check on me while I was receiving treatment even though I was not scheduled to see her, treatment only. Her staff is very concerned and thorough and helped me with any insurance and paperwork issues I had. I always received appointment reminders phone calls and would mail me any paperwork I needed. I would recommend Dr. Sobilo to anyone who is dealing with cancer. I could not have asked for a sweeter doctor. She and her team take will take good care of you.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017