Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mali Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Child Birth
- Laser Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Lin delivered my son 25 years ago. She is my Gynie of choice now. She is a woman, a few years older than myself and has been through the same issues herself. She knows who I am and remembers me from previous visits. Maybe she just does a good job of reviewing her charts before she sees me, but I think that she genuinely remembers me. Her staff is professional. I have not had a problem with them. She answers my questions and gives me the reasons for her recommendations. I have had surgery with her and the follow up went extremely smooth.
I have had great care from Dr. Lin. She no longer delivers babies, so you don't have the scheduling challenges of a Dr. who does. I sought her out for her speciality in non-invasive surgery, though ultimately that was not the route taken (due to my condition). I was pleased with her knowledge, she was my "second opinion" Dr. and I felt confident in her assessment and she is now my GYN of choice. She has a very "matter of fact" demeanor, which may come off as not caring but don't let her delivery overshadow her intent. Her office team is great, they are easy to reach and accomodating whether you are on the phone or in the office. Their follow-up is fantastic, I called with a question and Dr. Lin personally called me back to answer.I had major surgery with this team as a new patient and they made the experience as pleasant & as easy as they could. I highly recommend Dr. Lin!
even worse staff. Everyone seems to be really upset when they have to answer the phone or help a client. I am very easy-going and work with doctors and insurance on a daily basis, so I know all sorts of types, but for me to get online to SPECIFICALLY write a review for this office, then it's bad news bears.
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Mali Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mali Lin in this video.
Dr. Mali Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.