Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Malik E Ashe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Ashe for several years and are extremely happy with the care he gives us. He knows more answers to medical questions than the ordinary Family Practice physician, but does refer to specialists when he does not have the answer. He is very patient, conscientious, caring, and conservative (that is not just "throwing" an RX at you and saying "see ya".) We recommend him to someone almost every day, to the point where someday he may be too busy to see us! We have excellent physician-patient relationships with him. He has a very able Physician Assistant, Marlon Selby, whom we see in Dr. Ashe's absence, and though and though Marlon is under the direct supervision of Dr. Ashe, he is also very wise, experienced, patient and caring and you can count on him, as well as Dr. Ashe to come up with the correct answers. Winona Olsen-Ranhosky and Andrew Ranhosky
17 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Malik E Ashe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLowrys Family Medicine Associates, 517 Doctors Ct, Chester, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Malik E Ashe in this video.
Dr. Malik E Ashe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, SC.