- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malik M Merchant MD
Dr. Malik M Merchant, MD is a doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with another office in Round Rock, TX. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Malik M Merchant has 2 locations
Dr. Malik M Merchant has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Malik M Merchant has the following 0 expertise
Dr. Malik M Merchant Accepts the Following Insurance
- 12221 N Mo Pac Expy Austin , TX : (512) 901-4004
- 3009 Midwood Ln Round Rock , TX 78681
More about Dr. Malik M Merchant
Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist/Head and Neck Surgeon With years of experience and training, Dr. Tamez offers an ideal combination of medical care, surgical expertise and personal attention. Dr. Tamez is considerate in his approach, offers all available choices, listens to your concerns, answers your questions, and keeps you informed at every step of the treatment process.Education and Certification Board Certification: American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 Private Practice: 7 years Faculty: University of San Francisco at Fresno, 1999-2002 University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 1998-1999 Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, 1989-1993 Internship & Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHSC) at San Antonio, 1993-1998 Education: Texas A&M University at College Station Bachelor of Science, Class of 1989