Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malini C Shah
Dr. Malini C Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinez, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Los Banos and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Shah has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Malini C Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
By far the worst doctor I've had in all my years! She does the bare minimum. She's rude, she rushes you out after you've waited 45 mins past your appt time. She won't order tests or prescribe needed medications. She is very abrasive and short in her tone. Kaiser PLEASE STOP HIRING AND PROMOTING THESE KINDS OF DOCTORS!!!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Malini C Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center-Hospice, 200 Muir Rd, Martinez, CA
Dr. Malini C Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinez, CA.