Dr Malini Iyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Malini Iyer?

compassionite doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2017

My niece who is a brain trauma victim was just recently dx with breast cancer. Dr Iyer took her time to explain everything to my niece and my sister even when she was running behind. She was very kind and patient with them which truly appreciate. My niece and sister feel very comfortable with her and the course action of action she is going to take. Would highly recommend her

Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Dr. Iyer is a a great doctor and a good person. She's take the time to talk about everything and not just rush you in and out like some Doctors do. Her office is not run like a business but rather like a true care center.

Highly Recommend Dr. Milani Lyler

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr Lyler is very patient, kind, and concerned about her patients welfare. Would recommend to everyone looking for a Breast Specialist Doctor.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr iyer is by far the worst dr I have ever been to. The office is filthy and unsanitary. The staff is rude and unprofessional. I wait over an hour every time I go to be seen for less than ten minutes. He has gave me the wrong medication more than once and luckily the pharmacist who was filling it caught the mistake and told me I could have died if I had taken it. He is rude and unprofessional I do not know how he still has his liscense. Do not go to this doctor!!!!!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

All were very welcoming and professional!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

wonderful,caring doctor who makes you believe that everything will be ok

Posted on August 29th, 2015

I saw Dr. Iyer for breast cancer. She is a wonder, caring and professional surgeon. I would recommend her to anyone in need of this type of surgery.

Never Saw The Doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I am a young patient who was very scared when a mass was found in my breast. My Dr recommended I have full biopsy done and recommended Dr Iyer. I made my appointment and 2 days later they called and asked to reschedule. My appointment was rescheduled to 245p on a different day. I showed up to my appointment 30 minutes early as requested. By 515p I was sitting in the exam room, still not having been seen by the Dr. I left this office still scared and in tears. The nurse and front desk were very kind and extremely apologetic. I can't comment on the dr because I never saw her.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about my doctor. I never feel rushed or and question is a stupid question. She takes her time to explain test, films and results with me. She makes sure when I leave her office all my questions, concerns and follow up appointments are made. I can't express enough how thankful I am to have her as my doctor.

Awesome care!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Iyer is a wonderful physician. Very thorough, informative and genuinely caring. I would and have recommended her. The staff is great!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2012

I would recommend Dr Iyer to friends and family. She is excellent. She spends time and explains everything that is going on. She goes over all the information that you would need and she makes you feel very comfortable. You do not feel rushed and can ask any questions and she takes the time. If anyone is looking for an exceptional and professional doctor I would highly recommend her.

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

What a wonderful doctor! Besides being very professional, and knowledgeable, she is the kindest, most caring doctor I've Ever seen. When you think you have cancer, you need someone you can trust. I can't think of anyone I would trust more.