Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mallory T Harling has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mallory T Harling has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mallory T Harling has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Mallory T Harling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
When at first meeting Dr. Harling I noticed he seemed to be very in control. I have never had a Dr ask so many questions of me and especially during a pregnancy this is important, Dr. Harling would always make sure to ask if I was exercising, Stressed, still working, eating right, drinking good fluids and mananging pregnancy weight right. At the time I thought how weird for him to tell me I don't have to gain that much weight but after gaining 40 lbs and taking it back off and getting pregnant again when my first was three months, I had a new Dr, this one not worried about any of these same things made me think of how much Dr Harling put into his job and patients. After delivery I could not tell you how many times He checked on me and called even to check on us wonderful Dr.
- University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mallory T Harling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Springs, WY.