Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mallory Williams
Dr. Mallory Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with other offices in Dayton, OH and Georgetown, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center, Faulkner Hospital and University of Toledo Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mallory Williams has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Mallory Williams has the following 8 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Mallory Williams has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mallory Williams is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
University of Toledo Medical Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Boston VA Hospital
14 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mallory Williams, MD - General Surgery in Shreveport, LA, in this video.
Dr. Mallory Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.