Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Malvika Sachdev
Dr. Malvika Sachdev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlborough, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sachdev is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Malvika Sachdev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Malvika Sachdev has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 8
I thought the manner in which she listened to and answered questions lacked concern for the real points of the issues. My visit seemed rushed, while that's fine for the waiting room didn't leave a great impression. I was left feeling cold-shouldered, with little more than a printout to solve my problems. There was no follow-up for any issues unless I made multiple additional appointments, and left those as well feeling sort of ignored. Seemed straight out of the book procedural, without even the dark sarcasm of House.
my experience with this dr. was at first i thought she was very nice, but then as i went a couple of other times i felt she was always rushed and short with me like she didn't want to listen to what i was saying, or concerned about. she would make me feel like my concerns were not important. also her staff when making an appointment are not as friendly as i would like, i hate going to the dr. and if i'm calling u would like someone to make u feel at ease and i did not get this at all. but some people might not mind that type of thing.
Dr. Sachdev is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 2002
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. Malvika Sachdev accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Malvika Sachdev, MD - Internal Medicine in Marlborough, MA, in this video.
Dr. Malvika Sachdev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.