Dr. Malvika Sachdev Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Malvika Sachdev?

I thought the manner in which she listened to and answered questions lacked concern for the real points of the issues. My visit seemed rushed, while that's fine for the waiting room didn't leave a great impression. I was left feeling cold-shouldered, with little more than a printout to solve my problems. There was no follow-up for any issues unless I made multiple additional appointments, and left those as well feeling sort of ignored. Seemed straight out of the book procedural, without even the dark sarcasm of House.

my experience with this dr. was at first i thought she was very nice, but then as i went a couple of other times i felt she was always rushed and short with me like she didn't want to listen to what i was saying, or concerned about. she would make me feel like my concerns were not important. also her staff when making an appointment are not as friendly as i would like, i hate going to the dr. and if i'm calling u would like someone to make u feel at ease and i did not get this at all. but some people might not mind that type of thing.