Dr. Malvika Suri Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Malvika Suri?

Great Doc!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Outstanding role model of what a doctor should be!

Posted on August 11th, 2009

Dr. Suri views a patient from more than just physical aspects, realizing that a person's health is affected by his/her circumstances and emotions as well. Additionally she is keenly aware of the patient's family and how they are affected by the patient's condition. I have never before written a review of any kind, but felt that this one needs to be so that others may know what a fine physician and person Dr. Suri is.

A Very Satisfied Patient

Posted on March 26th, 2009

I love Dr. Suri. I regret that she left Cleveland because I haven't found anyone like her since then. I always felt that I was the most important person in the world when I had to visit her. Her compassion and understanding are unparalleled in the medical profession. All doctors should learn bedside manner from her. Cleveland's loss is California's gain!

Posted on February 5th, 2009

I'm a fairly new patient for her, but I have been extremely impressed with her knowledge and interest in my health. My wife who rarely likes the doctors was very impressed as well.

A must have!!

Posted on October 31st, 2008

If you are looking for a professional, yet caring and compassionate PCP, she is the best. I switched because my PCP listened, but didn't hear what I said. He seemed to have his mind made up and his answer ready before I finished speaking. I felt like he was inflexible and didn't want to think outside the box. Dr. Suri listens and presents options with the pros and cons of each option. She is a mom and understands women's issues. I absolutely endorse her if you are looking for someone who can actually relate to you!

Posted on July 16th, 2016