Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malvin S Keller
Dr. Malvin S Keller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Keller is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Jfk Medical Center. Dr. Keller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Malvin S Keller has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
the doctors and staff are great . they are prompt, and efficient . unlike other doctor offices , you are taken within 15 min. of your appointment time . your wait for the doctor is minimal . the doctors are friendly, courteous, and spend as much time a needed to discuss your medical results and problems.
I've been a pt of Dr Keller for a very long time, he is a caring doctor and does for the most part have a good bedside manner which happens to be very important to me. The ease of appointments though is a bit ridiculous you have to wait sometimes more than a month to get one. Sometimes the staff is a bit nasty and sarcastic when asking if there is anything sooner, your told go to the hospital or see your primary care doctor. I know it's not the doctor's fault he is very popular, but I don't like having to wait so long to make an appointment.
He is a good doctor at least for my husband he was, very understanding and caring when my husband had a catherization done. I seem to think he favors his male pts compare to his female pts. I say that because I had a test done and question him on it I asked some questions which he answered but not in such a friendly manner. It was as if he was annoyed that I was questioning his answers, hmmmm go figure, isn't that what we are suppose to do? I've been going to him for close to 10 yrs. I really don't want to have to find another cardiologist at this time and start all over again. Overall, I do like Dr Keller, I just feel he brushes me off most of the time and that bothers me.
I've been a pt of Dr Keller for a very long time.I have never had any issues with him because I really had nothing to judge him on. He is at most very caring, and a good listener and does take his time with you. There was one time where he did get a little snippy over some questions that were put to him and I didn't think that was very professional but all and all he is a very good physician and will continue to see him.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Keller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Malvin S Keller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRaritan Bay Cardiology Group, 225 May St Ste F, Edison, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Malvin S Keller in this video.
Dr. Malvin S Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.