Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malvinderjit Singh
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City, AZ, with other offices in Wickenburg, AZ and Surprise, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. Dr. Singh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 18
Was referred and seen by Dr. Sing for a routine scoping for both upper and lower from my regular PCP because of some issues I was having. He said that I wasn't 50 yet and really didn't want to do it. He had a really not very nice or personable attitude. Which should have had been a first clue. Well, it was done and two days after I was seen and admitted to Boswell hospital for rectal bleeding and a Bacterial infection in my gut. Was in the hospital for 3 or 4 days being isolated and pumped full of antibodies. Beware, he doesn't care and neither does the practice. Spoke with the about the incident "prior and what took palace after" to the manager and she simply told me to "take a hike and oh well". Not in those words but that's pretty much how it was taken. They except NO responsibility! Period!
The center makes an unpleasant procedure a pleasant experience. The professional employees are wonderful.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Debrecen Medical And Health Sciences Centre
Graduated in 2001
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.