Dr. Malvinderjit Singh Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Malvinderjit Singh?

Dirty

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Was referred and seen by Dr. Sing for a routine scoping for both upper and lower from my regular PCP because of some issues I was having. He said that I wasn't 50 yet and really didn't want to do it. He had a really not very nice or personable attitude. Which should have had been a first clue. Well, it was done and two days after I was seen and admitted to Boswell hospital for rectal bleeding and a Bacterial infection in my gut. Was in the hospital for 3 or 4 days being isolated and pumped full of antibodies. Beware, he doesn't care and neither does the practice. Spoke with the about the incident "prior and what took palace after" to the manager and she simply told me to "take a hike and oh well". Not in those words but that's pretty much how it was taken. They except NO responsibility! Period!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

They made me feel very comfortable - it was my first colonoscopy and I didn't really know what to expect.

Posted on December 1st, 2016

THE WHOLE STAFF AT THE CLINIC WAS EXCELLENT. THEY WERE PATIENT AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING CLEARLY.

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Always have had a great experience with your center. You are and always have been a great group of medical professionals.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

The center makes an unpleasant procedure a pleasant experience. The professional employees are wonderful.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Was very comfortable through out the appoinment. All the nurses were friendly and made me feel very safe.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Everyone was so professional, efficient and kind...the women who checked me in, the nurses, the anesthetist and the doctor. The facility was very clean, including the restrooms....and I am a clean freak who is hard to please! My brother was allowed to come in with me before and after the procedure....I was very impressed with the entire process. Thank you so much.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Always have been very satisfied with your facility and especially the staff.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Met with Dr.twice and was scheduled to return by annuallyr only to find he changed offices...fine...BUt no one retuns calls EVER and couldn't get records...MY primary dr faxed him 10 times...10 ...no reponse...don't ever see him!

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Everyone was friendly and polite and professional. I was taken to my cubicle in a timely manner, and everything was explained to me. I actually had no questions to ask. Facility was clean. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

First Time visit

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I was scheduled for a new patient visit within 3 days of calling the office. Given the pain and discomfort I was in, I was thankful to be scheduled so quickly, but I was disappointed that a new patient visit was scheduled at the end of day for 15 min. Upon arriving, i was quickly taken back by a nurse to get vitals. Dr. Singh came to see me rather quickly as well. From there, the entire visit was "quick" and very few questions asked. He seem very disinterested in my history of issues, dismissive of previous diet/treatment i had tried and simply recommended tests - including an upper endoscopy. We did not discuss what about my symptoms called for these costly and invasive tests. I very much felt that my appointment was rushed and everyone was itching to get out of the office. I will not return and will seek a 2nd opinion elsewhere. Throwing probiotics and scheduling tests without much conversation with a patient is not my idea of professional healthcare.

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Was very happy with the services provided and the Nurses are amazing!! Thank you for making me feel comfortable.