Dr. Mamata J Bharucha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mamata J Bharucha?

She's very quick to respond to non emergency calls. Although a bladder infection feels urgent. Thank goodness, Dr Bharucha returned my phone call so quickly, and called in the prescription immediately ! I felt relief within hours! Thank You Dr. Bharucha ! Sincerely, Mary Elson

She is so nice and very caring. I had a very bad experience with another Dr. and so I switched to her and needed surgery asap and she made me feel right at home, like I had always been her patient. She called me at home to see how I was after and always returns my phone calls if I have a problem. She is a great doctor!

Dr. Mamata J Bharucha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.