Dr. Mamerhi Okor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mamerhi Okor?

5 Stars!!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

This is an excellent Doctor, God sent! He truly cares about his patients. He has excellent bedside manners.

Real Doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

He seen I was in great pain and begin to ask what I would like to do.He was treating me like a real person he was concerned about me and my problem. I thank Dr. Okar and his staff for the excellent care I received.

TOP SHELF --WONDERFUL

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr OKOR , is as good as it gets .Great bedside manner and really cares about his patient . I have been unlucky enough to need his services 2 times . Both times were perfect with perfect results . I could not be more pleased or impressed with him as a man and a doctor. No one else will ever be allowed to get inside my head . Thanks Doc.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

At the age of 33 & to be told that I would have to go underneath surgery....YES!!! I was nervous & worried😫...To only meet Dr. Okor & discussed the procedure of what was going on... he sured me that I would be just find👍 & then not to mention I had walking pneumonia when I was introduce to him, I thank God for Dr.Okor cause the shape I was in it could've been the other way...Dr.Okor may GOD bless you tremendously

Posted on November 8th, 2016

This doctor is fantastic! He has gotten me walking straight up again. I would highly,recommend him.

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Best doctor ever! Great bed side manners.. I was transported from another hospital due to complications during surgery and Dr. Okor saved me from being paralyzed... I will forever be grateful to him

Posted on July 24th, 2016

I am 45 years old and have had back pain since I was young at 17 they told me I had arthritis. Dr okor immediately knew my problem when he looked at my mri. I always said I would never have back surgery they always wanted to do it on l4 and l5 my dad and husband had had several surgeries like that and I refused. I'm very glad I did, it would of paralyzed me. Dr okor said I was born with my spine tethered and my spinal cord was split and had gotten worse over the years. I trusted him and the time he spent explaining and he did my surgery. I'm still healing but feeling better already. Thank God for him and Paula and Paula, nurse practitioner!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and personable.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

When Dr Okor did my surgery that was my first experience at UAB. The surgery was great and all the staff associated with my care there was excellent. I could not have asked for better care.

ur gr8

Posted on September 4th, 2014

God blss u.....

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I entered UAB hospital through the emergency room, where I was admitted to the NeuroICU late that evening. Dr. Okor was introduced to me the following morning. He explained that my conditions required surgery. The procedure was a very invasive surgery. My daughter was with me while he explained the procedure. The staff informed me I was in good hands. His repoire with staff says a lot. They respect him. I was inpatient for two weeks and two surgeries. I saw him minimal once a day, but normally twice. The surgeries were successful and I call him my hero. He has great bedside manners and he is compassionate. Forever grateful.

Exceptional Dr.and person.

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. Okor has operated on me 3 times. He is straight forward in what he can and cannot do. He takes his time when I have an appointment with him and is very thorough. Paula is a gem and a wonderful nurse who works with Dr. Okor. He has called my husband after hours to answer questions that he forgot to ask at the appointment. Dr. Okor is blessed and I am so glad that he is my Dr.