Highly Dissatisfied

Not Nice

I went to this doctor for an infection that was diagnosed in the ER, and 3 doctors agreed that I had the infection and that my symptoms were conclusive with the diagnosis. The first thing the doctor asked me was "How did you end up here?" as if I was not supposed to be there. Also, the doctor basically insinuated that I was lying about my symptoms. It was my first visit with the doctor, and I was not lying about my symptoms. My guess is that she was unhappy that I got an appointment with her because I did not need surgery at the current time. Perhaps she only wants to see patients with more major problems. I did not request to see this specific doctor. That's who was recommended to me when I called the office to make an appt with an Ophthalmologist.

Lower eye lid, ( left eye lid ), and left and right upper eye lids!!

My procedure was delayed for two years due to my inability to obtain a ride to and from procedure, also, I became ill, and going through a divorce!! I was treated with competence and overall compassion from my first visit. My Ophthalmologist urged me to have my eye-lid Surgery preformed as my condition was deteriorating. My rating for ease of appointment and promptness is less than 5 due to Dr. Iwamoto's availability and demand, in addition, she and her staff are sometimes delayed due to individual patient attention and care. On the day of my procedure, I no sooner filled out my admitting forms, as the Doctor and her staff were available to begin the procedure. At all times, I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect by Dr. Iwamoto and her staff. I was fully informed of all aspects of the procedure!! I could not have expected anything more!!

Outstanding Doctor!

Dr. Iwamoto is awesome! She is highly skilled, extremely personable, explains and listens. She is everything you would want in a doctor, and on top of it has a very sweet, caring demeanor. I have had 2 surgeries with her and couldn't be happier! One time I called her on a Friday night after a surgery with a concern (that turned out to be nothing!), and she met me in her office the first thing Saturday morning just to be sure. WOW!! Never made me feel anything other than being sure that everything was OK was her top priority. Highly skilled surgeon. I can't say enough. If you need a doctor in her area of expertise, you found the one. A true gem.

Good surgical skills. No scarring

Dr. Mami A Iwamoto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.