Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mamie H Owens has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mamie H Owens has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Mamie H Owens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mamie H Owens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I have had horrible experiences with this doctor and even worse experiences with her staff. I am a grown woman and even had my mother go in with me because I felt like I was never listened to by the doctor or the staff. I have had major problems with my menstrual cycle since I was 14 years old. I was sorely disappointed with Dr. Owens and her staff, especially after hearing such great reviews. I felt like they did not care about me as a patient and did not have the time or energy to listen to my concerns. If you want a doctor and staff that cares about you and your health, I recommend seeking elsewhere.
I arrived on time for my appointment and after waiting for 45 minutes, I asked if she was running late & the rude staff said yes. No one ever bothered to let me know that she was running over an hour late! I ended up leaving before seeing her. Apparently her staff feels that my time is not important!
Dr.Owens is wonderful and would love to use her but her staff and nurse are horrible!! Dr. Owens found lump in breast and sent me to have mammogram, called 4 times to speak with Dr.Owens about results, 8 months ago and she still has not returned my call... I believe that is her staffs fault for not giving her the reason I really needed to speak with her. I guess she should of followed up with me also though.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
Dr. Mamie H Owens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEstelle Alexis Rutledge Md, 2301 Springhill Rd Ste 110, Benton, AR
Dr. Mamie H Owens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benton, AR.