Dr. Mamoon Rasheed Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mamoon Rasheed?

Posted on April 1st, 2016

He is a rude man and I will never recomend him to anyone. He treats his staff badly calling them names in front of patients. Very disrespectful. Wouldnt recomend him to treat a snake.

Rude. Very rude.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I got that on time for my appointment. As soon as I got there the receptionist asked me my name. As soon as I told her my name she said "you know you don't have insurance. I will cost you $70. I asked her to hold on a minute and I want outside to call and check. I went back in to tell her I called and I do have insurance. I stood at the window for the longest time waiting for her to open it. I tapped on the window several times. When she finally opened it I told her I have insurance and she told me I'm too late. It's 15 minutes past my appointment time. Then she said she called and tried to get me in there earlier but I didn't answer. Very obvious she want to get out of early early.

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

If it wasn't for this doctor I would of had my left foot amputated. He knows what he's doing he is the best ever

Posted on November 1st, 2017