Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mamoun Dabbagh
Dr. Mamoun Dabbagh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Sterling Heights, MI and Warren, MI (and 5 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Dabbagh is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and Havenwyck Hospital. Dr. Dabbagh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mamoun Dabbagh has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Mamoun Dabbagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.