Dr. Mamoun A Kloub Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mamoun A Kloub?

My Dad

He is my dad he is a cool guy. Give him a chance you won't regret it!

Terrible

Dr Kloub in my opinion is not a good doctor. He was very short tempered and did not spend time with me at all He went on for week trying to figure out what was wrong. I transfered to another Doctor, an I am very happy I did. My new Doctor was excellant. I would never send anyone of my family or friends to Dr Kloub! He never did diagnois me, but my new Dr did right away!

Very Kind

I recently had some tests done with Dr. Kloub and found him to be very ehtical and professional. I also fond him very kind along with his staff.

A**hole

Wouldn't send my dog to this doctor. Extremely rude and horrible manners. Acts like he is better than you and doesn't care about his patients.