Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mamta V Vijayvargiya has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Showing 5 of 6
Inhumane doctor when it comes to final stage diagnostic, waited over an hour to receive a devastating diagnose for my mother and all she was able to say was the we all have a time to go back to our god, this was the worst experience of our life's and I wish all the patiences reading this decide for a better doctor and cancer center.
I can't rate the doctor's performance because its been over 2 weeks and NO ONE has returned my phone calls to set up a first time appointment. I've called them daily for the past week and a half and they are not returning my phone calls. I'm sorry but your not going to get my husiness if your own office staff can't even return a simple phone call.
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Mamta V Vijayvargiya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOsceola Cancer Center, 737 W Oak St, Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Mamta V Vijayvargiya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.