Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Man Ling L Ngai has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Man Ling L Ngai has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Ngai is the worst doctor I have ever had. She has no bedside manner, is always in a hurry and doesnât explain things thoroughly. She is a money picker. Heard her telling a patient that she is making money every minute and canât waste too much time explaining things to the patient. She doesnât care about her patients either. She even told a pregnant woman a way not to let the baby come out so that she could finish seeing all her patients in her office before going to the hospital to deliver for the patient. It was all because if a doctor in the hospital delivered instead of Dr. Ngai, she wonât get paid for the delivery. No ethics at all. What a shame!! Not to mention the unprofessional manner of her staffs and long waiting time. Would not recommend her.
It's unfortunate that because of her terrible receptionists, Dr. Ngai has probably lost so many of her patients. Dr. Ngai is absolutely amazing and it's so sad that after ten years, I'm forced to find a new doctor because her staff refuse to call my insurance company and realize that they do in fact accept my coverage. From the very beginning, the receptionists here were always rude and disrespectful. I once had a receptionist tell me I was booking an appointment with the wrong doctor, even after I told her she had the wrong file. After 5 minutes of arguing, she told me to hold as she had the wrong file...I will say, the office has come a long way from when they used to double, even triple book, every appointment time. Regardless, every time I've come with a question of any sort, they never know what to do, are rude, or just push me away and refuse to help. This was the last straw. I called to ask them to check my insurance and they never called back. I went to their office to find out they were "closed." After calling, the office was still open, but they lock the elevator so they don't have to deal with anyone who comes in, because they don't want to stay late. I finally got in and after showing them my insurance, they didn't even bat an eye and said nope, we don't accept it. Can you call and verify? Nope. Will you take the information down and call tomorrow then? Nope. So you're too lazy to call, even when this is part of your job description. Well if you called, you'd realize that you do in fact accept my insurance. That's too bad because even as amazing of a doctor as Dr. Ngai is, it's been too many years of terrible service for me to even try. If you have the patience to deal with people like this, then Dr. Ngai is perfect. If you actually want help when you need it, go somewhere else.
I've been go to see Dr Ngai almost 7yrs but I will not return after the last visit .every year She is worst then the last year maybe she is tired , you will feel like she hates her job !!! I will not recommend her to any of my friend or family there are many professional OB out there , go some where else .
Dr. Ngai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1994
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Man Ling L Ngai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health And Wellness Medical Associates Pllc, 244 Grand St # 6THFLOOR, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Man Ling L Ngai in this video.
Dr. Man Ling L Ngai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.