Dr. Man T Ton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Man T Ton?

I am so satisfied with the care I had from this doctor. She is thorough and compassion. Highly recommend to other people.

I went in feeling like I had the flu and seen Dr. Ton at WK Quick care the length of the visit was due to bloodwork being sent off, ehich is understandable. She was not able to give me a diagnose. My blood work come back with some elevated things on it and she advised me to see my regular doctor. She did not take much time with me at all and was in a hurry to get to the next patient and did not have time for my questions. I am not someone that goes to the doctor often but If I do it is because I am sick. I left the office knowing less that what I did before I got there, highly disappointed.

Dr. Man T Ton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.