Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Manal Hegazy has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Manal Hegazy has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Manal Hegazy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 11
Dr. Hegazy and the staff in the office were wonderful. I felt comfortable, even though I was nervous. Dr. Hegazy is real, genuine and honest. She was always polite and friendly but she was direct and up front. I never felt rushed, I felt like she cared and wanted to hear me explain my situation and what I was dealing with. She is smart, I trusted her and her diagnosis and never questioned or doubted her. I would highly recommend her and, hopefully I won't need to, but I would absolutely go back to her.
This is my cancer. I'll never forget that day and exactly how I felt at the moment I was told. As I sat in the Doctor office listening to my doctors voice telling me about my biopsy result. It took a while until the significance of my condition set in.Being well-informed is important for understanding and fighting breast cancer and I had the good fortune to have as my surgeon Dr Hegazy, Manal. she explained in laymans term and I understood, the issue to some degree. I fully trusted her, and I am very pleased with the result. God Bless you Dr Hegazy, and thank you for pulling through my difficult time.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1997
New York Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIsland Surgical And Vascular Group, 15 Park Ave Ste 101, Bay Shore, NY
Dr. Manal Hegazy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.